1.21.2008

Psalms

i am in the beginnings of a study in the book of Psalms. I want to focus on the beauty and the majesty of God. I plan on using the Psalms as a road map to the rest of the Bible and expanding my language in the Word to fuel my songwriting, daily meditation, and fellowshipping with the Holy Spirit.

Right now i am just reading through them and highlighting anything that stands out or strikes me. Then i will go back to each Psalm and connect it with New Testament realities.

I highly recommend reading, praying, and singing the Psalms. It is a very refreshing, invigorating, and powerful time for me...well most of the time :-)

I will try and keep anyone who actually reads this blog posted on any revelation or updates.

peace

----------------
Now playing: Misty Edwards - All-Consuming Fire
via FoxyTunes

No comments: